Utility statements are mailed the first working day of the month and are due upon receipt. Payments not received by the 15th of the month incur a 5 percent penalty fee on water and sewer. This penalty is added to the account balance and a delinquent notice is mailed if the account is 30 days past due.
Spring Hill is actively expanding cable and internet provider options to residents. If construction has left damage on your property, please contact Public Works at 913-375-6131.
How to pay
Check out our short how-to guides on and .
- Pay online using cash or e-check
- Pay using automatic bank account withdrawal
- At City Hall by credit card, cash, check or money order. A dropbox is available outside of City Hall (in the west parking lot off Jefferson Street) for after-hours payments but we ask that you do not leave cash in the drop box.
- By mail to P.O. Box 424, Spring Hill, KS 66083.
- By phone at 1 (833) 431-1750. You will need your account number and house number.