‘Tis the season! We know it’s not quite Christmastime yet, but it is time to start collecting donations for the Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund. The fund started in 2013 to raise money for organizations that serve our community’s most vulnerable residents. These organizations include:
• The Spring Hill Food Pantry
• The BackSnack program
• The Southwest Johnson County Multi-Service Center’s utility assistance program
• Spring Hill Inspiration for Teens (SHIFT)
“Your continued support of the Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund has helped to assure kids have food over weekends, new supplies for school, kept families fed in times of need, and help to provide teens with safe activities that are engaging and beneficial to their emotional health,” Mayor Steve Ellis says. “Whether you can contribute dollars or prayers, your generosity strengthens families - we are grateful for you!”
You can give four ways:
1. Include the donation form
and your cash or check (checks payable to Mayor’s Christmas Tree Fund) in an envelope and send to P.O. Box 424 Spring Hill, KS 66083.
2. Drop off your cash or check and donation form at City Hall, 401 N Madison St. City Hall also accepts credit and debit donations.
3. Include the donation form and your cash or check donation in your utility bill envelope.
4. Give with a credit or debit card securely online at https://bit.ly/3AtZP69