Johnson County is giving businesses $10,000 as a grant – no repayment.
Businesses in Spring Hill must:
- Be located in Johnson County – Document this with some government-issued document i.e. lease agreement, business license, utility bill, etc
- Must have between 1 and 50 employees. Sole proprietors can apply. Non-profits can as well. Must document this with a list of name – first/last on a Word doc/spreadsheet
- Have –
- $10,000+ in revenue loss between March 1 & Oct 30, 2020 as compared to the same timeframe of 2019. (Provide a P&L for the two timeframes scanned into a single document to show this),
- OR… $10,000+ of COVID-related expenses between March 1 & Dec.30, 2020. (Scan together those expenses – and it can include a contract for COVID-related expenses thru the end of the year),
- OR… a combination of revenue loss for the timeframe stated above PLUS COVID-related expenses for the timeframe stated above that together equals $10,000+. (Documented into a single file per the guidelines above) Rent can be included IF they are also showing revenue loss – it’s assumed that decrease made rent a COVID-related hardship.
Apply for the Johnson County Small Business Grants
There are 1,350 grants available, offered on a first-come-first-served basis to qualified people.
Questions? Email the Enterprise Center in Johnson County at firstname.lastname@example.org