The City has partnered with the Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce and USD 230 in the #TogetherSpringHill campaign. The Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce created a Resource Guide for both residents and businesses. This website includes:
- Small Business Resources
- Health Information
- Remote Working Tools
- Community Resources
- Restaurant, Takeout, Curbside and Delivery Options
USD 230 Meal Requests
USD 230 is offering free breakfast and lunch for all children ages 1-18 during the week, Monday - Friday. Each lunch will come with breakfast for the next day. To reduce food waste, USD 230 requests you preorder a meal to pick up the following day. The meal form will be posted by 5 p.m. each day on the USD 230 website and will remain open until midnight.
USD 230 has four pick up locations for free breakfast and lunch including the Spring Hill Civic Center, 401 N. Madison St., Spring Hill. This runs 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday in the west parking lot off Jefferson Street. View the other pick up locations.
Help prevent the spread of COVID-19
For more information about steps we can all take to help prevent the spread of this virus, download the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment’s guide or visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
- How to be prepared for coronavirus (COVID-19): Keeping yourself and your family safe around respiratory illnesses (PDF)
- Como estar preparado el coronavirus (COVID-19): Manteniéndose a usted y a su familia a salvo de enfermedades respiratorias (PDF)
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
If you’re looking for help regarding COVID-19, here are several resources to get you started:
- JCDHE’s resources page
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) Resource Center
- Johnson County has created a new daily COVID-19 email alert. Please feel free to subscribe and share with others.
- KC COVID-19 Small Business Relief Loan Fund
- Kansas Unemployment Benefits
- Miami County COVID-19 Business Resources
- United Community Services of Johnson County — Homelessness